It’s that time of year again – time to make your New Year’s Resolutions and set some goals for the new year – or is it?
In this episode, I talk about the pros and cons of making New Year’s Resolutions and setting goals. I talk a little about both sides of the debate: how you can have success by setting and tracking goals and how you can have success without setting any goals.
Listen to the podcast and then tell us in the comments section below what you think about goals and goal-setting.
- Do you find it valuable to set goals?
- Do you usually accomplish more by setting goals?
- What happens when you don’t achieve your goal?
- How do you motivate yourself to get things done?
- Do you get more done if you follow your passions?
Get the Lesson Guide if you want to read along with the transcript and do some more in-depth study of this topic. The Lesson Guide also has links to articles and videos that discuss this topic in more depth, from people such as Tim Ferriss, Leo Babauta, Matt Stone, and Tony Robbins.
I wish you a very Happy New Year full of success, health and happiness.